A 10x12 sq ft wooden building in Te Rauparaha St, opposite entrance to Native College
Gentlemens' Club on right
C Classification Cottage. Cnr SH1 and Riverbank Road
Built about 1880 by Tudor Atkinson. Demolished 1970/1
On south side of Atkinson Avenue. Old hotel moved from Manakau by Tudor Atkinson. Set up as a guest house.Also called Atkinson House.
Built by George Jenkins from pit sawn timber and shingles
Built in 1881. Two storied home originally set in extensive gardens.
Built early 1900's. Occupied by Cotter family for over 50 years.
(1959-1979). 68 Waerenga Road
Built for FS Simcox in 1907. Named after a family property in England. Located at Forest Lakes
Bach built of rushes and toi toi on bank of Rangiuru Stream